Friday, May 11, 2012

Everything is coming up rosses!

I was entered in a spring time swap on ravelry.com. We all had to exchange (swap) items off a list of our favorites to each other. the limit was 20? But I think we all go way over because it is so fun to buy things that we know we like for each other. I got my package today and the theme was Roses! I got a cool treasure chest box with butterflies and roses all over it. Then inside I received a beautiful pinkish rose shawl with a skein of yarn that it was made out of. I also received a godiva chocolate bar (who doesnt love chocolate!) with a floral pen, note pad for the fridge a pencil tote, rose covered clothes pins and scrapbooking/journal stickers of roses. I loved it all my partner in the swap spoiled me!

No comments:

Post a Comment