Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is in the Air!


I love this time of year. The weather is perfect to hang out on the patio or to go watch sporting events. I'm enjoying watching my son play softball and sitting out back watching our dogs play. I just finished a favorite mini color-swap on raverly. I have been cleaning out our closets and buying new spring and summer clothes. Our etsy shop is doing good too! I just finished an order of 8 Market/beach bags. Hubby's birthday is coming up this weekend so need to start on plans for him. I just planted some cilantro, basil and pineapple sage in the garden. This month is full of birthdays so I shall be seeing alot of family and friends this month. I'm hoping to get to see my friend Steph more this month for some knitting or coffee shop conversation. Happy Spring everyone! Well at least in Arizone for now. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment