Monday, November 16, 2009

Mocha you will be missed.


We had to put one of our oldest dogs down a couple of weeks ago and I finally got up to doing her Memorial photo for the hallway. In my hallway I have a gallery of my past pets this gives me closure for the lost of a dear pet.My Mocha was a chihuahua/mini-pinscher she was was very fiesty, loyal and loved to chase bunnies and birds. She always liked it when I was able to take a nap and she would lay beside me. When I crocheted or knitted she loved to lay on my project and nap so I had to move her everytime I needed to start a new row. Now her photo is on the wall with the four others and I hope she is at the Rainbow Bridge barking and playing with them once again.

1 comment:

  1. Miss you my girlfriend!!!! Mom made you a beautiful memory frame... XO XO Steph-

    ReplyDelete